Thursday, August 07, 2008

Check, check

Illinois bar exam- check. Tickets to baseball- check. New, supercute racing sunglasses- check (hey, even a robot like me has to bribe herself once in a while to stay motivated). While I am still looking for my sanity after this last bar exam experience, my body continues to rebel against being subjected to further regimentation and discipline, mostly in the form of a nagging quad pain (this could be fun on Sunday- stay tuned!), and I am battling that inevitable post-goal-reaching funk, I am also making my lists and doing my errands in order to be ready to leave for home bright and early tomorrow morning. About this, I am excited. It's this week in the city that has been the challenge. I am not exactly sure what it is that has made me struggle so much this week, but hopefully tonight's workout- my last speedwork session and inaugural run on the new shoes I am picking up at lunch- will knock me right out of the funk and into the fastlane.

Alright, off ot create more lists...and pack...and run. More when I arrive tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elodie said...

So the half marathon is on the 10th right ? Today is the 8th (in France and probably in the US too) so well, just wanted to say "Break a leg" but is "good luck" more appropriate.
Have fun chica, will be thinking of you from Paris !

xx
Elodie

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home