Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-chafing!

Ouch. This is what the skin on my collarbone says. Yow.....armpits. With the onset of warmer weather comes new and interesting reactions to running clothes. I *might* have overdone it this past weekend. I ran 6 on Saturday- both to process and ruminate all the information I acquired this weekend (including the appearance of a very special guest star at rehearsal) and to silence the voice in my head that tells me I am a lazy fatass....this was a lovely run. It was humid and I figured that's why my knee got a little creaksville on me. So, I decided it would be lovely to do 11 the next day. The knee doth protest. And kept protesting through most of those miles...until it finally just refused to go. thankfully, this was two blocks from the car. We took yesterday off, the knee and I, a rest day made easier by the fact that I also had to recover from a blender full of Blaine's dacquiris! But, we are still a bit on the sore side of ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home