Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh boy!

The race on Sunday went well. Half-marathon, good weather, shutting down the streets of NYC? Pretty good time to be running. I didn't PR, but I did run a 1:57. I'm okay with that because...

I had shows this weekend too. That was a really good time. I had a blast working with this group and hope to continue working with them. I also saw my first group of mentees cross the finish line (not literally- there was too much congestion at the finish line) and THAT has been awesome. Hopefully I will be back mentoring for the fall season as well.

Hopefully, a lot of things will be happening. Spring is in bloom and things are indeed looking up. My current struggle is getting my work for current clients done while trying to find new clients out there. I have more to say but not a lot of shape o my thoughts. I was just totally due for a post and, while alternating between calm and panic, terror and, well, terror, I thought I'd get some of that out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home